Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Pro Motion Hockey service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the “My Subscriptions” page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit the Pro-MotionHockey.com website and click on the “My Subscriptions” link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. If you signed up for Pro Motion Hockey using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, you can find the billing information about your Pro Motion Hockey membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
2. Payment Methods. To use the Pro Motion Hockey services you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the services until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3. Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “My Wallet" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using the information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
4. Cancellation. You can cancel your Pro Motion Hockey membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Pro Motion Hockey service through the end of your billing period. To cancel, go to the "My Subscriptions" page on our Pro-MotionHockey.com website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click the "My Subscriptions" link on the "Account" page. If you signed up for Pro Motion Hockey using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Pro Motion Hockey membership, you may need to do so through that third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew or unsubscribing from the Pro Motion Hockey service through that third party.
6. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used membership periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.